List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Kommander release
From:       Matthew Millar <mattmill30 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-17 0:24:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Eric,

Thought you might want to know the downloads hyperlink in Current News Item on \
http://kdewebdev.org/ is pointing to a 404.

http://kommander.kdewebdev.org.test/releases.php

Thanks,

Matthew Millar

> From: eric@kdewebdev.org
> To: quanta@mail.kde.org
> Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 12:22:50 -0700
> Subject: [Quanta] Kommander release
>
> If anyone is interested I just released Kommander 1.5.1. It was pretty much a
> C== apprenticeship for me. I have a few bugs to figure on the KDE4 version and
> that should be pretty straight forward once I have a working test development
> setup. Next I work on Quanta. I will be out of town doing our first holiday
> show next week, then back to coding.
>
> The new Kommander is quite extensive in improvements, which will be ported
> over shortly. These include 2D arrays and a raft of features. Please try it
> out. I think you'll like it. I use Kommander to automatically download new
> sales from my web site and enter them into my local database, then manage
> shipping and a lot more.
>
> http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=12865
> --
> Eric Laffoon
> kdewebdev project founder

Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/167688463/direct/01/