List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Lost menu bar
From:       marbux <marbux () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-27 6:27:58

May as well ask about my original issue too, I guess.

I upgraded to Kubuntu 9.04, which comes with KDE 4.x installed. Since
then, in Quanta, the editing pane after running Tidy, between the file
tab bar and the toolbar, is so tiny vertically that I can't read
anything in it, which makes it rather dangerous to edit there. :-) But
the Tidy line numbers and Quanta's line numbering don't even come
close in this huge HTML file (50K-plus-word  software documentation
file I'm writing). So no obvious work-around.

Any ideas on how I might expand that editing pane?

Best regards,

Paul

--
Universal Interoperability Council