List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Messed Up My Toolbars - I need help getting them back
From:       "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty () suddenlinkmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-20 10:03:02

David C. Rankin wrote:

> 	Deleting/moving all the saved toolbars was the only way to get the default
> order back. There is a reason somebody decided that standard should be the
> first toolbar -- I agree with their choice, now I just need to find a way to
> keep it there once I add my additions.
>
> 	Oh well, maybe toolbar order will be configurable in a future release ;-) If
> you could use the middle-mouse button to reorder the tabs like in konsole, or
> set the order in 'configure toolbars', that would work great. Can I put in a
> feature request somewhere?

Jens, List:

	I was able to keep my toolbar modifications and keep the standard toolbar as
the first toolbar shown by saving the modified toolbar as:

	/opt/kde3/share/apps/quanta/toolbars/html/standard.toolbar.tgz

	Now when I open my project in quanta, the layout looks just the way it should
and I still have the tags I added to the standard bar.

	However, this involved overriding the root permissions on the standard toolbar
and doesn't fix the problem of a user saved toolbar in ~/.kde/share/apps/quanta
causing the toolbars to change order, but this is a good work around if you
have root access ;-)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC