List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] upload profile passwords
From:       Sasha Andric <sasha () goldnet ! ca>
Date:       2009-01-20 13:51:26

Recently I switched to kubuntu and kde 4.2. As a result fish protocol is no
longer working in quanta. My problem is that all projects that were using fish
lost their passwords. Passwords are still in quantarc, but they are obscured.
Is there an easy way to retrieve them or do I have to dig through quanta
source and try to come up with something.

Sasha