List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Roadmap
From:       "Yevgeniy A. Viktorov" <wik () osmonitoring ! com>
Date:       2008-10-31 18:01:10

Hi Alexander,

+1

I am also was interested to start kicking it with kdevelop, but did not
find the start point... the max I was able to do is build from sources
so far.

Last time, maybe already year, there many posts about the status of
project. Core team always claims to the limit of time... it's ok, but...

I am agreed that documentation for developers, especially "quick start",
etc. would involve more peoples into the project and initiate the thread
of patches :)

Thanks.

p.s.
I have tried to apply quanta to my business, year ago, but got many
problems and so far I can't use it, because:
- class browsing feature does not exists...
- code completion not so good...
- some crashes(when using debugger feature for php)
- other IDE's, like eclipse(PDT+JSEclipse) and Atana, much effective in
production environment...