List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Roadmap
From:       Alexander <alexweb () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-31 16:30:39

Hi

Andras & Eric & all others, let me to insert my 5 cents.
When project is experiencing problems with developers its time to think why is
that.

From my point of view the biggest problem is the lack of documentation for
developers.

1) A brief description of Quanta architecture
2) 3-4 articles about writing plugins (quanta plugins, debugging plugins,
etc...)
3) any other info for the developers should be available ON THE SITE

I'm not a C++ programmer, but I would love to help (and learn C++ is needed).
The long story short: programming is fun, but it will be more fun if we will
have a bit docs.

Thank you all.