Hi Andras & Eric & all others, let me to insert my 5 cents. When project is experiencing problems with developers its time to think why is that. From my point of view the biggest problem is the lack of documentation for developers. 1) A brief description of Quanta architecture 2) 3-4 articles about writing plugins (quanta plugins, debugging plugins, etc...) 3) any other info for the developers should be available ON THE SITE I'm not a C++ programmer, but I would love to help (and learn C++ is needed). The long story short: programming is fun, but it will be more fun if we will have a bit docs. Thank you all. On 29 октября 2008, Andras Mantia wrote: > Sadly. Today when I start to reply to these mails I again wanted to work > on Quanta. Sadly my next month is also full, I'll be home only for 3 > days. :( > > Andras _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta