List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] PHP class completion
From:       Melchior Mazzone <melchior () themazzone ! com>
Date:       2008-10-24 8:55:36

Hi all,
I love the way Quanta picks up my custom classes and methods and adds them to
the completion popups, but I find that often when I add a new method, it
won't be picked up by Quanta. (and sometimes it won't even pick up the
class).
Is there some way I can tell quanta to refresh it's list?

Thanks,

Melchior

PS. If it's relevant, I'm using Quanta 3.5.10...