List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] PHP class completion
From:       Peter Ford <pete () justcroft ! com>
Date:       2008-10-24 9:05:39

Melchior Mazzone wrote:
> Hi all,
> I love the way Quanta picks up my custom classes and methods and adds them to
> the completion popups, but I find that often when I add a new method, it
> won't be picked up by Quanta. (and sometimes it won't even pick up the
> class).
> Is there some way I can tell quanta to refresh it's list?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Melchior
>
> PS. If it's relevant, I'm using Quanta 3.5.10...

That's odd, because I find that Quanta+ doesn't find my own (PHP) classes to use
for completion - I wondered whether there was some setting I needed to fix?

--
Peter Ford, Developer                 phone: 01580 893333 fax: 01580 893399
Justcroft International Ltd.                              www.justcroft.com