List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Java Script
From:       Melchior Mazzone <melchior () themazzone ! com>
Date:       2008-10-24 8:50:41

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 01:09:39 am Susan Penter wrote:
> Today I have moved over to Quanta after finding Kompozer and other sites I
> have tried as an amateur not up to scratch as I am now moving in to full
> time web designing.
>
> For some reason My Java date applet has stopped working though, I uploaded
> my page up to the site with File Zilla just as before so unless for some
> reason Quanta has disabled the code I don't know how it could be working
> yesterday and not today.  Thanks

Hi Susan,
In your javascript, where you have:

<script type="JavaScript">

You need to replace it with:

<script type="text/javascript">

and your script should work.  I don't know why it would have worked before and
stopped now, but that should fix your problem, (and Quanta wouldn't have
caused it).

Cheers,
Melchior