List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] How to remove toolbars *permanently* and how to get single
From:       "Stephen Cantini" <stephen.cantini () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-18 14:11:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I'm a Quanta newbie, I'm beginning to use this application and I find it
very productive. One thing annoys me: I can't get rid of the toolbars
(Standard, Style, Table etc). I can remove them one by one from the
"toolbars" menu, but I don't know how to save the resulting setup: the next
time that I launch the application they appear again...

Furthermore, is there a way to keep just one instance of quanta in
execution? Every time I double click on a file in Konqueror/Dolphin I get a
new instance.

Sorry if these are stupid questions, but I'm a Quanta noob...

Thanks
Stephen