List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] KXSLDbg plug-in actived for Quanta (trunk branch)
From:       Keith Isdale <keith () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2008-06-21 7:15:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

Today I have enabled in Quanta the KXSLDbg plug-in for the trunk branch for
kdewebdev  ie /home/kde/trunk/KDE/kdewebdev. If you have kdevplatform KDE 4.1
available I would like feedback on this plug-in, prior to KDE 4.1 RC1, via a
	*  bug entered against kxsldbg in KDE's Bugzilla (http://bugs.kde.org)
	* this email list (quanta at mail.kde.org)
	* directly to myself (keith at dewebdev.org) .

I would also be interested in feedback on XSLT debugging via :
	* the standalone GUI  kxsldbg
	* command line version, xsldbg.

Regards
--