List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Kommander news and fund raising
From:       Eric Laffoon <eric () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2008-02-26 17:37:56

Hi all,
if you are interested there is a Kommander story on the dot.
http://dot.kde.org/1203976193/

I tried to time it so it would land on a weekend where we see 5-10 times the
response for fund raising, but of course someone put it up on a Monday. As a
result our fund raising from it has been lackluster. Andras is on vacation
and when he gets home I want to present him with money to bring him up to
date. I not only feel I should give him a raise so he isn't in a position
where financial issues could force him to look at what he's really worth, I
am also behind paying him. So if anyone has an idea where they could post
online to draw more attention that would be great. We have had people attract
a lot of support for us in the past getting the word out. Now would be a
helpful time.

BTW when I get time I plan on developing some new Kommander plugins for
Quanta. One thing I'm looking at doing is a tool to synchronize online and
local projects, probably using a PHP script online to communicate with. I am
just so busy.

Anyone wanting to sponsor development of a special plugin Quanta please send
me your idea and I'll see what I can do.
--
Eric Laffoon
Project Lead - kdewebdev module