List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Kommander news and fund raising
From:       "Mark A. Taff" <marktaff () comcast ! net>
Date:       2008-02-26 22:05:29

On Tuesday 26 February 2008 09:37:56 Eric Laffoon wrote:
> BTW when I get time I plan on developing some new Kommander plugins for
> Quanta. One thing I'm looking at doing is a tool to synchronize online and
> local projects, probably using a PHP script online to communicate with. I
> am just so busy.

Um, why not just copy the code for lftp's -mirror function into Quanta? Or
even the rsync algorithm? That, with a quick kommander dialog for settings,
should do the trick without neding a php script on the server.

I'm afraid I can't give any money right now, as I'm recently unemployed.  Best
of luck on raising some cash.

Regards,

Mark