List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] tilde keys in Quanta
From:       "Comunica2 s. coop." <re () comunica2 ! net>
Date:       2008-01-30 11:53:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Just today I tried to do some corrections in a Spanish text on a
webpage. I go to the WYSIWYG editor for that, so I don't need to write
the long codes for the accented letters in that language. Then to my
amazement I see that none of the sticky tilde keys work. (*=F3* gets
written as *'o* as two separate characters). What's this? Quanta not
prepared for this?
Then I think OK, let's try the /insert special character/ function. When
I see that this doesn't work in I WYSIWYG mode I switch to source mode.
The long list of special characters is hard to get through, so I decide
to give the filter a try and then to my utter amazement I see that there
I /can/ use sticky key to make a =E1! So my question is, why can't I just=

simply enter the character in WYSIWYG mode? Wouldn't that be much
easier? Or is it some bug in this version (3.5.7 release 72.4) and I
should simply get an upgrade?