Just today I tried to do some corrections in a Spanish text on a webpage. I go to the WYSIWYG editor for that, so I don't need to write the long codes for the accented letters in that language. Then to my amazement I see that none of the sticky tilde keys work. (ó gets written as 'o as two separate characters). What's this? Quanta not prepared for this?
Then I think OK, let's try the insert special character function. When I see that this doesn't work in I WYSIWYG mode I switch to source mode. The long list of special characters is hard to get through, so I decide to give the filter a try and then to my utter amazement I see that there I can use sticky key to make a á! So my question is, why can't I just simply enter the character in WYSIWYG mode? Wouldn't that be much easier? Or is it some bug in this version (3.5.7 release 72.4) and I should simply get an upgrade?