List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Status of Quanta and KDE 4
From:       Mark Ziegler <mark.ziegler () rakekniven ! de>
Date:       2008-01-23 20:00:36

Hello Eric,

my questions are answered fully.
I was playing with KDE 4 and try to find out which packages are usable.
KDE 4 is not really in good shape and so many mailing lists are full with
complainments, I really whished KDE 4 a better start.

Quanta guides me now for many years and http://www.kde.de (german kde website)
is made using quanta.
Many times I donated money and now I think of support Andras directly (Germany
to Romania means Euro). Maybe you remember me with my old name Mark Volkert.

Cheers,
Mark