Hello Eric, my questions are answered fully. I was playing with KDE 4 and try to find out which packages are usable. KDE 4 is not really in good shape and so many mailing lists are full with complainments, I really whished KDE 4 a better start. Quanta guides me now for many years and http://www.kde.de (german kde website) is made using quanta. Many times I donated money and now I think of support Andras directly (Germany to Romania means Euro). Maybe you remember me with my old name Mark Volkert. Cheers, Mark _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta