List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Can't set up project (Eric Laffoon)
From:       Nico Meijer <lists () familiemeijer ! org>
Date:       2007-12-20 18:59:44

Hi Jerry,

I'm not 100% sure I understand your problem correctly, but what the heck.

> What shows, now, is the website heading with public_html underneath but
> no files drop down from public_html.

What happens when you rightclick the project name under the project view
and select 'rescan project folder' (or whatever it's called; I've been
using Dutch way too long...)?

Or is this what you mean by:

> I've had this problem in the past when for whatever reason the files
> did not load to the project panel, Then I would restate the project
> numerous times until I hit the magic bullet.

When creating a new project, I've found the 'include files' option to not
work some time ago, so I just add the files later by scanning.

> As I mentioned I replaced my hard drive, so I had to reinstall Quanta.

I did that three times in the last week. ;-) Haven't had a single
problem. All my projects are remotely available via sftp, so I just have
to open a project and voila.

Good luck... Nico