List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Can't set up project (Eric Laffoon)
From:       "Jerry Smith" <jerry.coover () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-20 15:47:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thanks for responding to my question. I didn't explain my problem clearly. I
would like to have all of my remote files (from a website) appear on the
left hand panel titled "project." I can access the files under
/files/open/public_html/, but that isn't as convenient as  in the  project
panel which loads when I start Quanta. What shows, now, is the website
heading with public_html underneath but no files drop down from public_html.
As I mentioned I replaced my hard drive, so I had to reinstall Quanta. I've
had this problem in the past when for whatever reason the files did not load
to the project panel, Then I would restate the project numerous times until
I hit the magic bullet. That random, monkey approach hasn't worked this
time. What am I doing wrong or haven't done?
Jerry