Hi Jerry, I'm not 100% sure I understand your problem correctly, but what the heck. > What shows, now, is the website heading with public_html underneath but > no files drop down from public_html. What happens when you rightclick the project name under the project view and select 'rescan project folder' (or whatever it's called; I've been using Dutch way too long...)? Or is this what you mean by: > I've had this problem in the past when for whatever reason the files > did not load to the project panel, Then I would restate the project > numerous times until I hit the magic bullet. When creating a new project, I've found the 'include files' option to not work some time ago, so I just add the files later by scanning. > As I mentioned I replaced my hard drive, so I had to reinstall Quanta. I did that three times in the last week. ;-) Haven't had a single problem. All my projects are remotely available via sftp, so I just have to open a project and voila. Good luck... Nico _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta