List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Thanks to all  [was Re:  ftp login]
From:       "Guido Pinkas" <Guido.Pinkas () bindertrittenwein ! com>
Date:       2006-11-13 11:27:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On our Windows servers, I have to specify the root directory in Quanta,
because something with the automatic directory change doesn't work
properly.

So, try to login with ftp://username@server.domain/username
This is what worked for me...
Besides, is there a "native" KDE ftp tool available? kbear semms to be
unattended and I'm currently using a Firefox FTP extension.

Guido