List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Slow Response in Quanta -- New Info
From:       Cal <cal () calcoastal ! net>
Date:       2007-01-15 2:08:07

I came upon the thread as I was looking for a reason why Quanta was
slow on only one particular file.  Auto-complete was off.  This bugged
me for months.  Typing within the one particular file resulted in
waiting several seconds for each char to appear.  Same with backspace,
delete, clicking on a new line or preview.

This dogged me for monthes.  Sure there were img tags missing alt
attributes but that never slowed me down before.  Quanta has been
a pretty good tool for a number of years.

Then I ran a Tidy and noticed I was missing a " in the body tag with
a link=#rrggbb"

Correcting that one " in the BODY fixed the problem.  Sure we all
have some mistakes in our HTML.  Never thought this one could be
so simple.