List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Slow Response in Quanta -- New Info
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-01-15 9:10:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Mon Jan 15 2007, Cal wrote:
> Correcting that one " in the BODY fixed the problem.  Sure we all
> have some mistakes in our HTML.  Never thought this one could be
> so simple.

Without seeing the code in question, it might be very likely that the
missing " messed up the parser completely. If you'd had autocompletion
on, you'd most probably notice this earlier, as it wouldn't work
correctly. Looking at the structure tree or the problems view should
help you as well in such cases.

Andras