List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Quanta List of Backup Files -- A Summary?
From:       Robert Tilley <tilleyrw () cfl ! rr ! com>
Date:       2006-11-04 18:39:16

The issue is the list of files that Quanta maintains, growing uncontrollably.

The solution with the current 3.5 build, is that of quitting Quanta on a
periodic basis, so that the files in question are "cleaned".  Correct?

Is this an accurate summary of all the discussion that has occurred on this
list?

Wondering, Bob

P.S.  I love Quanta's editor.  When it grows slower and slower,
      as described here, I am forced to turn to other programs
      which cannot match Quanta for ease-of-use.