List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Flash tutorials
From:       Arthur Marsh <arthur.marsh () internode ! on ! net>
Date:       2006-07-15 8:31:09

Onno Timmerman wrote:
> What about some flash tutorials where you can show how some things about
> Quanta works. My experience on this list is that a lot of users only
> unlock halve of the power that Quanta gives. If you can see what you can
> in Flash with some subtitles than you start to learn more easy and
> attract more people in using Quanta. These tutorials would be a great
> help to make quanta popular and maybe convert window users to GNU/Linux
>
> Onno Timmerman

In my case I think that it's 10 percent or less of the power of Quanta.

Rather than a flash tutorial, a worked set of examples on the kdewebdev
site covering all features on of Quanta would be great (-:. Someone
wanting to actually use Quanta could install it on their own machine,
then either install Apache / PHP on their own machine or use a
web-hosting account that included PHP (my ISP does) to experiment
themselves.

I only installed KDE because I wanted Quanta running, and I only
installed Quanta because it was the only thing I could find that
supported strict XHTML 1.1 (-:.

Arthur.