List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta]  Is Quanta the right tool for me?
From:       Thibaut Cousin <cousin () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-07-19 10:55:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello,

  For more than two years, I've been using Quanta for my web design. It was
very simple and I didn't use much of Quanta's features : just manually typing
static HTML, uploading to my server through SSH. All in all, I used Quanta as
an overgrown text editor and was happy with it. ;)

  Now I'm switching to a full PHP/MySQL solution. I will have only a five or
six HTML templates, and the content of the pages will be in the database.

  In his new scenario, is Quanta still the good tool for me? The problem is,
all HTML/PHP code I type must not be saved to a file, but to the database.
Can Quanta help me with that?
  After a bit of search, it seems that the answer is no. But if anyone has
suggestions about using Quanta in this new context...
  Regards,

--
Thibaut Cousin