Onno Timmerman wrote: > What about some flash tutorials where you can show how some things about > Quanta works. My experience on this list is that a lot of users only > unlock halve of the power that Quanta gives. If you can see what you can > in Flash with some subtitles than you start to learn more easy and > attract more people in using Quanta. These tutorials would be a great > help to make quanta popular and maybe convert window users to GNU/Linux > > Onno Timmerman In my case I think that it's 10 percent or less of the power of Quanta. Rather than a flash tutorial, a worked set of examples on the kdewebdev site covering all features on of Quanta would be great (-:. Someone wanting to actually use Quanta could install it on their own machine, then either install Apache / PHP on their own machine or use a web-hosting account that included PHP (my ISP does) to experiment themselves. I only installed KDE because I wanted Quanta running, and I only installed Quanta because it was the only thing I could find that supported strict XHTML 1.1 (-:. Arthur. _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta