List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] How to link stylesheet file
From:       "Lyle Walker" <lyle.walker () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-07-08 23:48:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thanks Eric.
I achieved the desired result by copying the stylesheet inline and
commenting out the file link.
I will just have to do some final editing to use the stylesheet file before
uploading to the host.

My suggestion for a book- While the KDE Quanta doc explains the menus and
windows, what is needed for new users is an explanation of how to apply the
application to constructing a web site.
My best introduction was an article in tuxmagazine, though in a magazine
article format it can only scratch the surface.

I feel Quanta is just the right balance between editing the source and a
WYSIWYG builder. Good product!

regards, Lyle