List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Quanta & XDebug
From:       quanta () fauvelle ! net
Date:       2006-06-12 11:46:30

Hello,

I think I had a problem with filters on my email server, sorry if I ask
the question a second time.

I've tried to make XDebug work with Quanta 3.5 yesterday. I use last
Ubuntu Dapper.
When I open the page with Firefox, with XDEBUG_SESSION_START=name as a
parameter, and when doing that, Firefox proposes me to download the
page. Live HTTP Headers extension says that there is no content type
text/html sent.
Is it a problem with Xdebug or Quanta ? Did I miss something ?

Thanks,

Gérald