Hello, I think I had a problem with filters on my email server, sorry if I ask the question a second time. I've tried to make XDebug work with Quanta 3.5 yesterday. I use last Ubuntu Dapper. When I open the page with Firefox, with XDEBUG_SESSION_START=name as a parameter, and when doing that, Firefox proposes me to download the page. Live HTTP Headers extension says that there is no content type text/html sent. Is it a problem with Xdebug or Quanta ? Did I miss something ? Thanks, Gérald _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta