List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] autocompletion
From:       Joff <ffoj () flashgranny ! co ! uk>
Date:       2006-03-25 10:03:34

On Saturday 25 March 2006 07:41, Marius Karthaus wrote:
> I see,
> so why make a difference with the way quanta autocompletes html
> (permanently giving hints without ctrl+space) and php, seems a bit odd
> to me?. Is there a way to get php-autocompletion permanent too?
> Also I *really* like the document structure view of quanta, its
> something that i've always missed in dreamweaver (wich i'm trying to get
> rid of). Is there a way (or a place to put this on a wishlist) to have
> the documentview (available functions/variables etc) list the things
> defined in includes as well?

I think things like that might appear in Quanta+ 4 as it should inherit a lot
of functionality from the kdevelop framework. But just think if you had a
very large php application with tens or even hundreds of includes, the
document view would be rather long (and take weeks to parse!)

In the mean time go to http://bugs.kde.org to search for/submit a bug/wish

Joff