List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] autocompletion
From:       Marius Karthaus <quantaplus () karthaus ! nl>
Date:       2006-03-25 7:41:06

I see,
so why make a difference with the way quanta autocompletes html
(permanently giving hints without ctrl+space) and php, seems a bit odd
to me?. Is there a way to get php-autocompletion permanent too?
Also I *really* like the document structure view of quanta, its
something that i've always missed in dreamweaver (wich i'm trying to get
rid of). Is there a way (or a place to put this on a wishlist) to have
the documentview (available functions/variables etc) list the things
defined in includes as well?

Regards,
Marius