List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Closing sidebar and pressing tab freezing Quanta
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?Evren_Esat_=C3=96ZKAN?=" <sleytr () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-23 10:29:56

Hi,
I'm using Quanta compiled from cvs snapshot (kdewebdev-518657) onUbuntu Dapper \
Drake.I mapped F4 key to "Show/Hide Project" view. When I open and thanclose sidebar \
via keyboard, Quanta is not focused to source editor andI'm tried to pressing `Tab` \
key. Quanta freezed at this point. This ishappening when I open/close any sidebar \
than press Tab button. It'snot matter if I'm  doing this via shortcut or from tool \
                views menu.
--

Evren Esat Ă–ZKANsleytr@gmail.comsLeytr.net_______________________________________________Quanta \