List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Closing sidebar and pressing tab freezing Quanta
From:       "Evren Esat OZKAN" <sleytr () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-24 13:14:51

Hi,
Has any body tried this? Is this problem special to me? Please confirm.

On 3/23/06, Evren Esat ÖZKAN <sleytr@gmail.com> wrote:> Hi,>> I'm using Quanta \
compiled from cvs snapshot (kdewebdev-518657) on> Ubuntu Dapper Drake.> I mapped F4 \
key to "Show/Hide Project" view. When I open and than> close sidebar via keyboard, \
Quanta is not focused to source editor and> I'm tried to pressing `Tab` key. Quanta \
freezed at this point. This is> happening when I open/close any sidebar than press \
Tab button. It's> not matter if I'm  doing this via shortcut or from tool views \
menu.>> -->>> Evren Esat ÖZKAN> sleytr@gmail.com> sLeytr.net>

--

Evren Esat ÖZKANsleytr@gmail.comsLeytr.net_______________________________________________Quanta \