List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Add files and publish via dcop?
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-12-23 10:15:33

On Thursday 22 December 2005 11:19 pm, Werner Joss wrote:
> Am Freitag, 23. Dezember 2005 07:32 schrieb Mark A. Taff:
> > Plus I still need to get the files uploaded.
> >
> > Anyone have any experience or ideas on how to get this done gracefully
> > (or even at all)?
>
> try sitecopy - http://www.lyra.org/sitecopy
> - it will just do what you want without a hitch.
> there is even a kde-frontend for it:
> http://www.hoernerfranzracing.de/kde/ksitecopy.php
> as for quanta integration, I use a custom toolbar, so the whole job can be
> done from within quanta with just a single click :)
>
> werner
Wow! I had no idea you were doing this front end. I'm impressed, and not just
because you can find the @ on your German keyboard. ;-) I'll take a look at
this and sitecopy next week. If you want, it could be made into a KPart and
more tightly integrated with Quanta. It could also be reviewed as to whether
we want to put it in the kdewebdev packages. Who'd a thunk it. Congrats on
your first program.
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org