List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] dropping a thought: user survey
From:       Bèr_Kessels <ber () webschuur ! com>
Date:       2005-12-23 9:11:07

Op vrijdag 23 december 2005 09:45, schreef Jens Herden:> We have a volunteer who \
wants to make a survey, so I would like to see that> you encourage this engagement. I \
suggest that you provide information about> what you want to know and let Ber do the \
survey.> Once your database is up and we can make more surveys. I planned to use \
surveymonkey (surveymonkey.com) for now. If -in future- Quanta has its own survey \
environment we can host them threre.  But building such an environment is very hard \
(I found out the hard way). A few months ago we (drupal.org with Civicspace.org-) \
held two big surveys. The  surveymonkey one did very well. The results and reports \
were nice to interprete as well as that the survey itself was quite easy to build up. \
 (drupal, is a CMs and has its own survey system too, but it just not yet gets close \
to what surveymonkey offers, eating your own dogfood is not always nice. :) ) So I \
suggest we either delay this survey or we host it somewhere (like surveymonkey) \
remote. What do you people think? regards, Bèr
-- | Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development || Jabber & Google Talk: \
ber@jabber.webschuur.com| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com \