List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Quanta Issues Page
From:       "Samir M. Nassar" <quanta () steamedpenguin ! com>
Date:       2005-12-22 21:15:41

I don't know who follows what threads but I thought it appropriate post this
independently.

http://steamedpenguin.com/index.php/oss-issues/quanta/

If you are a Quanta user and you want to raise issues you have with Quanta
that isn't quite a bug but is more than a wishlist then go to that link so
that in Andras' words "we can look at them all bunched up not spread out"

I still want to encourage people to post wishlist items in bugs.kde.org It
took me a while to feel confident enough, but hopefully we can wrangle bugs
together so that Eric, Andras and the whole KDE Web Dev team have an easier
time figuring them out.

This page isn't for outright bugs though, more functionality issues or niggles
that users have problems with and other Quanta users can chime in on. Without
making Eric and Andras having to monitor every thread in the user mailing
list.

This isn't a General Quanta Users Forum though, so stay on topic please.

--
Samir M. Nassar
SteamedPenguin - http://steamedpenguin.com/