List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Thanks to our holiday contributors
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-12-22 18:24:11

Hi all,
Many thanks to all who responded to our holiday fund rasier. It was not our
record result, but it was a good and heart warming success. I'm doing the
accounting today and working out future sponsorship payments and holiday
bonuses. For anyone with that nagging feeling they should have gotten in on
feeling good about helping out (what we hope is) your favorite software
development team there is still time. Better late than never. ;-)

Once again, thanks to everyone who became a new sponsor or made a donation and
especially thanks for all the nice comments that came with them. For everyone
who celebrates the holidays now, happy holidays and peace and joy to all.
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org