List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta Issues Page
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-12-22 21:28:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 22 December 2005 23:15, Samir M. Nassar wrote:
> I don't know who follows what threads but I thought it appropriate
> post this independently.
>
> http://steamedpenguin.com/index.php/oss-issues/quanta/
>
> If you are a Quanta user and you want to raise issues you have with
> Quanta that isn't quite a bug but is more than a wishlist then go to
> that link so that in Andras' words "we can look at them all bunched
> up not spread out"

Yes, please go and help us!

> I still want to encourage people to post wishlist items in
> bugs.kde.org It took me a while to feel confident enough, but
> hopefully we can wrangle bugs together so that Eric, Andras and the
> whole KDE Web Dev team have an easier time figuring them out.

Sure, bugs.kde.org is useful as well. But for every idea, it might be an
overkill. But that is also just fine. The problem is with emails here
and there. Those tend to be forgotten, while wishes on bugs.kde.org or
ideas on one page can be referenced and found at any time.

Andras