Hi all, Many thanks to all who responded to our holiday fund rasier. It was not our record result, but it was a good and heart warming success. I'm doing the accounting today and working out future sponsorship payments and holiday bonuses. For anyone with that nagging feeling they should have gotten in on feeling good about helping out (what we hope is) your favorite software development team there is still time. Better late than never. ;-) Once again, thanks to everyone who became a new sponsor or made a donation and especially thanks for all the nice comments that came with them. For everyone who celebrates the holidays now, happy holidays and peace and joy to all. -- Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader http://quanta.kdewebdev.org _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta