List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Q: split-window mode?
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-12-21 20:58:47

On Wednesday 21 December 2005 11:20 am, Oleg Sverdlov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there a way to see two open windows side-by-side in Quanta?
>
> I tried several Window MDI modes, without much success.
>

> Thanks in advance.
If you're talking about opening the same file in two instances to look at
different parts at the same time, no, the current file management design does
not allow for that. This will be possible in version 4 using the KDevelop
architecture.
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org