List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Toolbars and Templates folder
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-12-21 21:04:02

On Wednesday 21 December 2005 10:37 am, Samir M. Nassar wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 December 2005 12:24, Oleg Sverdlov wrote:
> > I agree.
> > So there should be 2 values:
> > 1. project description file location
> > 2. project files location (i.e. project root)
>
> As an aside, making stuff more configurable, should make User threads like
> becomes less. :) Less problems, less wishlists, more time for Andras to
> code.

Oh? More for Andras to code -> more bugs to fix -> more options users can't
wade through - > more questions about where things are -> more confusion when
answering those questions -> more wishlist requests for things that already
exist... Where was it that this made it easier for us? ;-)

We enhance functionality for our objective appreciation of the logic. The easy
thing would be to say "no, like like it the way it is".
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org