List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Templates in Quanta
From:       Marcin Pleszko <marcin_pleszko () interia ! pl>
Date:       2005-11-24 9:28:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello!
It's good that discussion has just came back. I read the help file about
using templates but found it has no details or example. Could you
explain what DWT stands for? It would be greatful to see the example
also. I saw in Quanta Event Actions but don't know how to use it. Maybe
the answers could be put in help file then.

Regards,
Marcin