List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] doxygen into quanta
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-08-25 18:49:36

On Tuesday 23 August 2005 9:44 am, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 August 2005 18:49, Jens Herden wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > > Sure. here is the online version:
> > >
> > > http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdewebdev/quanta/creating-quanta-docs
> > >-3-2.htm l
> >
> > and if you have Quanta you can find it in the handbook as well. I am
> > impressed about our handbook, I should take some time to read it ;-)
>
> Before 3.4 I tried to add all the features into the handbook.
> Unfortunately now I won't have time to review all of it and the string
> freeze is close. But I will try to add the sections about new features.
>
> Andras

I need to follow up with George. I sent him the web address for KStuff to get
any help needed with setup. We can make documentation available through the
KNewStuff server as this is the ideal way to handle it. We often have
problems with string freezes and while this is less than ideal we can offer
updates in English and possibly other languages.
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org