List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] doxygen into quanta
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-08-25 18:46:04

On Tuesday 23 August 2005 6:05 am, Jens Herden wrote:
> Hello Bčr,
>
> > I am a developer of the OSS CMS Drupal (drupal.org)
>
> I recently started to use Drupal and I love it. Thanks for working on it.
>
> > However, Drupal is very well documented with doxygen comments, in the
> > code. We already have this translated to an online HTML documentation
> > (drupaldocs.org). But ideally I have all the docs as tooltips, and
> > context help, available in Quanta+. Or more precise (if I got the
> > announcements right) in kdevelop.
> >
> > Can anyone point me to online manuals or resources about how to convert
> > doxygen, HTML or anything else to quanta docs? Or help me on the road in
> > this? I can and will, if this works out, document the process for fututre
> > reference so that others can use this as well.
>
> I do not know any ressources but I can tell some information where to
> start. Basicly Quanta's docs are HTML. So if you have created HTML already
> you have almost all you need.
> The small addition that Quanta needs is a *.docrc file. If you have docs
> for Quanta on your computer look into KDEDIR/share/apps/quanta/doc. Look
> into one they are pretty easy to understand.
>
> I have no idea how you can create this *.docrc file automaticly but I
> remember that Eric created the PHP docs from the official PHP website maybe
> he can help you there.
>
> Jens

I wrote a PHP CLI script to process the files extracting text from the XML. It
would have been easier with PHP5 and I doubt it would be of much use. I think
it's in with the DTEP and distributed, but if it would be of any use and you
can't find it let me know.
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org