List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Show or not show empty groups in the structure tree
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-07-17 19:35:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

 We would like to know if there are people who think that showing of
group entries in the structure tree even if there are no elements
belonging to the group is useful or not.
 I mean, if there are no image tags in an HTML file, do you want to see
the "No images" entry in the structure tree or not?
 Same for entities, selectors, links, PHP variables, functions and so.

Andras