List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Show or not show empty groups in the structure tree
From:       Bèr_Kessels <berkessels () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-07-17 20:44:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Normally the rule-ofthumb for this is as follows:
-- Only when it is clear to a user what action will ungrey (i.e. enable)
interface/form elements, they can be greyed out.

The same goes for empty tree elements: if the empty tree elements make it
clear that one can add images there, they should remain; But if they do
nothing, they should not show up at all.

Bèr

Op zondag 17 juli 2005 21:35, schreef Andras Mantia:
> Hi,
>
>  We would like to know if there are people who think that showing of
> group entries in the structure tree even if there are no elements
> belonging to the group is useful or not.
>  I mean, if there are no image tags in an HTML file, do you want to see
> the "No images" entry in the structure tree or not?
>  Same for entities, selectors, links, PHP variables, functions and so.
>
> Andras
Bèr
--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| Turnhoutsebaan 34/3 | 2140 Antwerpen | België |
| pers: bler.webschuur.com | prof: www.webschuur.com |