List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] quantadebuggergubed library will not load
From:       Linus McCabe <Linus () mccabe ! nu>
Date:       2005-07-16 7:08:44

Hi!

The debugger plugins (1) are not loaded in the normal plugin configuration.

Instead, open up you project settings and at the bottom you'll see a debugger
section and a drop down where you can chose debugger. Only installed debugger
plugins will be listed.

Chose gubed and click 'options' to configure it.

For a tutorial, see:
http://www.very-clever.com/quanta-gubed-debugging.php

cheers

/Linus

Notes:
1) in your version only gubed is available, but soon a DBGp (xdebug) one will
be available as well