List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] quantadebuggergubed library will not load
From:       Robert Stutes <bstutes () eskimo ! com>
Date:       2005-07-16 7:16:29

Hi!

Thanks for the quick response.  I had found the tutorial page you reference
below.  When I select the Gubed debugger in the project configuration window I
get an error popup stating an error 5 (IO error) was raised when it tried to
load the plugin.

Am I missing something?

Linus McCabe wrote:
> Hi!
>
> The debugger plugins (1) are not loaded in the normal plugin configuration.
>
> Instead, open up you project settings and at the bottom you'll see a debugger
> section and a drop down where you can chose debugger. Only installed debugger
> plugins will be listed.
>
> Chose gubed and click 'options' to configure it.
>
> For a tutorial, see:
> http://www.very-clever.com/quanta-gubed-debugging.php
>
> cheers
>
> /Linus
>
> Notes:
> 1) in your version only gubed is available, but soon a DBGp (xdebug) one will
> be available as well
>
> On Saturday 16 July 2005 07.53, Robert Stutes wrote:
>
>>I am running Gentoo Linux with the KDE environment.  Quanta+ is release
>>3.4.1.
>>
>>I have successfully added several plugins to Quanta.  However, I cannot get
>>the quantadebuggergubed plugin to load up.  When I try to start the plugin
>>I get the following error:
>>
>>The quantadebuggergubed plugin could not be loaded.
>>Possible reasons are:
>>- quantadebuggergubed is not installed;
>>- the file quantadebuggergubed.la is not installed or it is not reachable.
>>
>>The quantadebuggergubed plugin is installed and quantadebuggergubed.la is
>>reachable (permissions are good up and down the directory tree).
>>
>>Has anyone else seen this problem?  Any suggestions on what may be causing
>>this?
>>
>>Thanks in advance.

Robert Stutes - Unix Administrator	| Wise men speak because they
E-mail: bstutes@eskimo.com		| have something to say;